Monday

Tribman "The End"

This concludes this blog I have called "Tribman." I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It has been good to think on the things which are about to come to pass. I have enjoyed imagining what I would do if I were having to go through the Great Tribulation. I have also enjoyed thinking about how things will be during the millennium and the New Earth age. I long to see the coming of the Lord. This blog was a fictional story but the events on which it was based are coming and they are real. Please be warned and be ready for the coming of the Great Tribulation and the coming of the Lord.

I have plans to print this blog in a hard back book. I will add to it first some color pictures and tweak it a bit. I will put this book in our church library and will keep a copy for myself. I also plan to write a fiction novel based on this blog. I will do this after I complete my doctoral thesis. There are many story and plot details that this blog, because of its format, could not convey. The book will be titled "Tribman" and if there is enough interest I will publish it. If this is something in which you might be interested then leave me a comment. God bless you.

1 comment:

  1. BRO. PAUL
    I THOUROUGHLY ENJOYED THE BEGINNING OF YOUR TRIBMAN BLOG, I MISSED ALOT OF IT THOUGH WHILE I WAS WITHOUT A COMPUTER. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU PUBLISH IT AND I WOULD LOVE TO BE AN OWNER OF A SIGNED COPY.
    JAMES GRAY

    ReplyDelete