Saturday

Tribman Online


Well I have followed the protocol and visited each of your sites and now I have mine up and running. It is my prayer that this will work and serve us all well. I have a “hot spot” picked out and found a secure place to access it unnoticed. I have also located a secure power source for charging my battery. This is all new territory for us and we will need to help one another discover what works and what does not. I have my “Pad” chosen and it meets all the criteria we have been discussing.
I wish now I had not been so stubborn and blind but had believed you guys when you tried to convince me that “The Treaty” was “The Covenant.” I have lost precious time, a full 6 months, with which to prepare for the second half. I will work extra hard now knowing the time is close. Can you believe how fast the Temple is going up? I have my emergency pack ready and as you can see from the picture I have included the Bible. I am so glad now that my brother introduced me to the sport of hiking a few years back. The survival skills that sport has taught me will sure come in handy during the coming disasters. I can see that the next 6 years will see us all doing a lot of hiking. I want to thank JS for the food ideas and the book you recommended is great. I have always wondered what life was like for my mother when she was a girl living in the country back in the 1930's and now I guess I will get to experience that life for myself. If she could do it so can I. Got to run, I have less than three years to get ready and the first order of business is to say goodbye to 401K. As agreed I will blog again next Saturday.
(Daniel 9:27)

2 comments:

  1. Would lke to know the status of your family. Are they all well? Have any gone missing? Are you alone? Looking forward to hearing from you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Immediate Family doing well. My children and their families are doing well and are getting ready for the second half also. Am concerned about extended family for many of them, I fear are not saved. Thanks for asking, TRIBMAN

    ReplyDelete